Are you looking for sponsorship of your club, social sporting team or fundraiser? We are looking to help!
The HDT is active in assisting the community and good causes such as:
- This year the whole team is representing the Leukemia Foundation in this year’s UGLY Bartender. Keep an eye out for raffles, Bunnings BBQs and many other fundraising initiatives by the Tav Crew!
- The HDT / “School Bus” Mudracer.
- Rob Clarke’s Terra Racer (track motorcycle)
- The “Wet Dreams” fishing team as part of the Girls Gone Fishing competition.
- The “Coopers Crew” fishing team as part of the Barra Classic fishing competition.
- Litchfield Bears Netball Club.
And we are super excited to announce that the Friendly Tavern came 3rd in the fundraising stakes for Shave for a Cure 2017. Amy, Mel and the whole staff group for this one and raised just over $5,500 for blood cancer research 🙂
We always put the Rural and our locals first when considering sponsorship, so contact us now! Simply head to our CONTACT page and send us a request.